Sat Demo / Presentation in Pasadena, CA 11/25/08

AMSAT supporter Clint Bradford, K6LCS, will be giving his "How to Work
AO-51 with your HT" multimedia extravaganza presentation at the W6KA
Amateur Radio Club meeting in Pasadena, CA on 11/25.

"We will meet on the roof for the 6:09pm pass," Clint reports. Then
we'll conduct the regular-scheduled meeting and satellite presentation
at 7pm."

The W6KA ARC meets at the Walnut Center location of Kaiser Permanente,
393 E. Walnut St., Pasadena CA  91188. Enter at the northern entrance
to the parking structure on Los Robles north of Walnut. Press the
button and tell the security officer "Radio Club" to get the gate
opened. Sign in at the security desk and follow the crowd to the
meeting room on the first floor.

Call Clint for additional information at 909-241-7666, or send email
to clint@clintbradford.com The handout used for the presentation, as
well as frequency programming charts for both AO-51 and SO-50, are
available on the amateur radio pages at...

http://www.k6lcs.com

/end/