ISS/STS-126 Position?

Hi All:
Do the keps for the shuttle become in accurate at some point during a
docking mission? My tracking programs show STS-126 on the other side of the
world from the ISS now, even though they are docked. They were showing them
approaching each other yesterday up to a point, then they began to diverge.
I notice they are very far apart this AM with updated keps. The ISS position
is the correct one, and it's not that big of a deal, just curious as to why
this happened?

Scott/WB2UZR

PS Had a nice view of the launch the other night from the backyard!

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx