Ft. Wayne Hamfest update

Hi all,
 Just got back from the Ft. Wayne, Ind. Hamfest and wanted to thank Gerd, WB8IFM, for his AMSAT forum. I also wanted to say thanks to Carl, K9LA, for his talk about amateur radio and amateur astronomy. That makes me wonder how many folks on this BB use their satellite gear for any sort of radio astronomy. I would think that if you're working any EME, the same setup may possibly be used for other ventures.
73, de Doug KA8QCU