Re: ao-50 first contact

Eric:

I'm sure that I speak for everyone, when I/we say WELCOME to the Satellite
community.  You accomplished a great feat today.  Now don't stop there...and
don't stop learning how to advance your skill.

And, don't be afraid to ask questions.  Everyone on the BB is exceptionally
friendly, and advice is ALWAYS accurate and timely.

73 de John KB2HSH
KB2HSH.blogspot.com

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006