AO07 - where is everybody?

Saturday evening East Coast time, the bird is going right overhead.  All I
hear is W9VNE on CW (always reliable signal!), and two SSB signals.

I call CQ for the entire 20 min of the pass with my 5 watts.  I have two
rigs so I CAN hear myself.  Where is everybody?  Would love to set up a CW
sked for Sunday for the 2209 UTC pass (Eastern US/Atlantic) or the 0002 UTC
pass (central US).

Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
wd4elg@arrl.net