Re: Old AMSAT Satellite Report and ARRL Gatewaynewslettersonline

Phil sed
> With permission I am placing these pdf scans on my website.
> . . .
> I will add more of these as I find and scan them. Preserve the past!

I just spent an hour reviewing the ASR collection from 1987 - Thanks Phil...
Quite a trip down NOStalgia Lane, with the names, callsigns, and events.

I have a bunch of these in a box somewhere, but this made it easy.
Maybe I'll find some appropriate history to contribute in similar fashion.
Great idea...
  Thanks again     /;^)

--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->