TRW transmitter IC module

Going through my "junque" box I came across a transmitter module manufactured by TRW.  Doing a "google" search I cannot find anything at all on this module.  The model number is TRW MX7.5-3 and it is marked for 430 MHz to 470 MHz.  The module itself is 2.0625 inches long by 0.5625 inches high and 0.3125 inches thick.  The heat sink extends on both side of the module and is a total of 2.625 inches long.

There are 3 leads coming out the left hand side of the module and 4 leads coming out of the right hand side of the module.

Does anyone have any information on this module?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com