Looking for some guidance on controlling cheap RadioShack rotator

Bought a $55 special TV rotator from my local Radio Shack, and I would like
to use something to control Azimuth (Elevation is obviously fixed, I have it
at 30 degrees which seems OK for my use).  It has three screw posts
(probably +/- DC voltage and ground for motor control?)

I have an older PC with a parallel port (serial port is used to control the
rig).  What pre-existing interfaces between parallel port and the screw
posts of the rotator are available?  I don't have the time to build my own
kit,  and would rather buy off-the-shelf solution.

Thanks.

Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
wd4elg@arrl.net