ARR SP432VDG preamp w/choke FS

I have this preamp forsale. It is still in the orginal sealed plastic
bag it came in. It has never been used. Here is the ARR webpage that
describes this preamp.

The ferquency range is from 420-450mhz. It is choke protected for RF
pass thur up to 25 watts. I have the orginal paper work that came with
it. It sells new for around $124.95 with the added choke so I will
take $85.00 shipped to your door in the USA for it. Over seas shipping
I will have to ask buyer to pay. Paypal excepted. Thanks << John

N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
Echolink nodes #110903 -L #388463
Formerly KC4AHW  VK3FEZ
Amsat Member #27845
DXCC #33,478
WAS SAT #296
51 on AO-51 #13
LON -79.256 LAT 37.459 Grid FM07il
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"