Re: iPhone APP for Sat Tracking

Paul KB5MU wrote:

> I'm building one. I'll be ready for a few alpha testers before much longer, I hope.

So far the only ham radio applications I've seen for the iPhone are a
callbook
> lookup and a grid square converter, plus perhaps a few Morse
code programs.

Do you anticipate releasing the source code? I know you need
Special Stuff From Apple to run it on a real iPhone/iPod Touch
(which I have), but I'd still encourage publishing it anyway.

We have too much closed-source semi-secret ham software
out there already.

Grid: CN89mg                       pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W     - Hospital/Shafte