Re: iPhone APP for Sat Tracking

Reflecting on my earlier remark, I didn't want to give the impression that
I'm against the technology or those industrious individuals that devise it,
on the contrary I applaud their ability and dedication.  However I sometimes
wonder if we neglect to encourage the very basic communication techniques
that brought most of us into the hobby.

I entered the hobby aided by the ability to 'listen in' without special
equipment or significant technical ability.  I think we need to be careful
in the future (in all areas of the Hobby) not to impede this ease of access.

David
G8OQW