Old AMSAT Satellite Report and ARRL Gatewaynewsletters online

Phil,
thanks for the treasures and a great trip down memory lane.

I have a couple old copies of the Orbit magazine from 1982, if I  scan
them can you find a home for them on your hosting I am limited to only
10 megs hosting on my ISP.

I find one thing amazing. 2008 we are talking about operation AO-7. 1982
they were talking about operating AO-7. I doubt many commercial
satellites can say the same thing regarding lifespans. We owe a lot to
the pioneers among us who blazed the trail for us. Now it's up to us
follow their lead and continue to make amateur satellite operating a
viable and vibrant mode of communication.

"We all need to hang together, or we shall surely hang separately".

Bob W1ICW