AMSAT Awards

Several of the certificates have not been sent out yet. I have to await
new ones signed by our new president. They will go out as soon as I get
them back.

We would like to welcome the following to the satellite community. They
have made their first satellite contact and are now members of the AMSAT
Satellite Communicators Club.

Boris Lanca, 9A2GA
Douglas Anoman, KC9MLN
Steve Rish, K8SAR

The following have earned the AMSAT Satellite Communications Achievement
Award.

Jose Manuel Escribano Hinojosa #475

The following have earned the AMSAT South Africa Satellite Communications
Achievement Award.

Jose Manuel Escribano Hinojosa #US127

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or
http://www.amsatnet.com

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on
Galaxy-25 @97° West, Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425,
APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

http://www.arrl.org