sighting AO 51

Congrats to Armando, N8IGJ for his astronomical accomplishment. . . . please see his post  . . . .  it takes a great deal of patience to duplicate his accomplishment . . .I like the marriage of two hobbies . . . . I probably have as many telescopes as I do radios (XYL says too many) . . . a good pair of binoculars is probably the best instrument for someone who is not an accomplished stargazer . . .  The ISS is routinely about a magnitude +1 and is a great sight . . . . the Iridium flares are also something I entertain my neighbors with . . . . google :  heavens-above  for a good site  . . . . thanks Armando and great seeing to you . . . . Yes there is a lot of stuff up there  . . . more than most people realize . . . . astronomy and satellites : a great combination

Jim W9VNE