Re: COMPASS-1 support at the West Coast (i8cvs)

I think Domenico's comments show poor Amateur Spirit. But each are
entitled to their own opinion.

As for myself, I have been very glad and proud to provide support to the
Compass-1 project by collecting telemetry and helping with command of
the spacecraft.

I know Mike must have devoted countless volunteer hours in his support
to this project; I know he has emailed me for specific requests at what
must be some very long hours in EU.
I wonder if the same can be said for.... well, I'll leave it there.

I will continue to support Compass-1, and any other satellite,  Amateur
or otherwise, whose staff have the courage to ask for my help.

73 de Bob W1ICW
AMSAT Life Member 2149
ARRL Life Member