Old AMSAT Satellite Report and ARRL Gateway newslettersonline

Hello all, if you'd like to take a trip back 25 years in time to the
AMSAT and packet radio activities of the early and mid 1980s, you're in
luck. I am scanning my collections of two old newsletters from that era
and placing them online with permission:

The AMSAT Satellite Report (ASR) edited by the late Vern Riportella,
WA2LQQ, and the ARRL Gateway newsletter on amateur packet radio.

With permission I am placing these pdf scans on my website. The
following ASR files are up now:

http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1981.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1982.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1983.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1984.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1985.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1986.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/asr-1987.pdf

This covers from the first issue of ASR in 1987 through mid 1987. I will
finish the year 1987 and add more years when I find that batch of
newsletters.

I have scanned two volumes of the ARRL Gateway bulletin so far:

http://www.ka9q.net/Gateway-vol2.pdf
http://www.ka9q.net/Gateway-vol3.pdf

I will add more of these as I find and scan them. Preserve the past!

73, Phil