Re: COMPASS-1 support at the West Coast

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Rupprecht" <mail@mike-rupprecht.de>
To: "'amsat-bb'" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] COMPASS-1 support at the West Coast

> Dear all,
>
> we are looking for someone to assist us in commanding of our cubesat
> COMPASS-1 at the West Coast.
>
> If someone (or more) is interested in, please contact me. Thanks!
>

> 73, on behalf of the COMPASS team,
>
> Mike
>
> DK3WN

Hi Mike, DK3WN

COMPASS-1 is not an amateur satellite  http://www.raumfahrt.fh-aachen.de/

If the COMPASS team is looking for someone (or more) radioamateurs
all around the world in assisting with command and telemetry using our
amateur ground stations built  using our amateur money in my opinion the
COMPASS-1 scientific organization should donate contributions to AMSAT
in order to buid our communication satellites.

Is the COMPASS-1 scientific organization in Germany donating contributions
to AMSAT-DL to build P3-E or not ?

Tank you for you answere

73" de

i8CVS Domenico