working ao-51 (finding the bird)

I think I finally heard the ao-51 downlink sending some form of digital data
(likely sstv) this evening from DM14GK at 0218 GMT near the very end of the
pass.  I had much trouble finding the bird and it took most of the pass to
find.  What can everyone suggest for making it progressively easier?
Antenna is an arrow with duplexer feeding a vx-6 ht.

Eric

PS

I'm curious, who's uplink was that?