SSTV on AO-51

We had a little cross-uplink QRM on the 0030 pass tonight from SO-50 users,
but several pictures came through fine from KE7ULS, K7WIN, and KB1PVH. One
station had a hot mike at some point, and was trying to send with very low
audio levels. It wasn't perfect, but I think enjoyable. If you want to
try...PLEASE listen and make sure the uplink is clear before transmitting,
and try to give a voice notice before starting if you can.

Thanks and 73,
Drew, KO4MA