Re: ao-51 radio programming

> Does ao-51 need a tone?

Not for the foreseeable future, but it wouldn't hurt to program a 67Hz tone
in case we do go back to using it.

> also qrp.  is that on the satellite end or the ground station end? (to use
> the qrp mode do I need flea power and a wet string or an LNA cooled by
> liquid helium  and a 305M dish? - ok I'm being facicous but you get the
> idea...)

In this case, QRP means we ask the users to restrict themselves to 10w and
omni or handheld antennas. The satellite output is anywhere from 300 to 800
milliwatts, depending on the current eclipse season.

73, Drew KO4MA