LH or RH circular polarization

Good question. Are you using M Square ? They come with instructions which have you connect the yagis for RH circular polarization.

The satellites vary as to the "sense" (RH or LH) circular polarization. It depends on which satellite you are using. That is the broad answer. If you would want to email off line I would be willing to give you the benefit of my struggle with the issue. I am no expert on this issue but I have worked through it with help from some on this BB.

There really is no place for you to go and research which bird is using what. There are some places which cover a few. The "sense" (RH or LH) is not a static condition but a dynamic (often changing).

Jim W9VNE
EM 79 tb