LH or RH in unswitched?

I am building my first set of crossed yagis for sat work.  I have the
option when connecting to setup the "unswitched (without DC applied)" to
either Left Hand or Right Hand Circular Polarization.

Which one do I want the unswitched set to?  Is there any explination out
there somewhere of how you know what to set it as and when to change it
as a sat flies by?

Thanks for the help BB,

Mike
kb8zgl