ICOM IC-30L

Does anyone know of an Internet site that I can download the manual on the ICOM IC-30L 432 MHz linear amplifier?  I have done a "google" search but haven't come up with anything useful.

I was recently given one and would like a manual.  The linear is "spec'd" at 3 watts input and 10 watts output.  Other than that I really don't have any useful data.  The connections are obvious but I would like to have a little more information on any potential problems.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com