AO 51 dimensions

AO 51 is approximately 9 inches wide by 9 inches long and 9 inches deep. About a half cubic foot in volume. Something like a 12 pack of beer . . . . The ISS by contrast is 10,000,000 cubic feet or 20 million times bigger  than AO51. . . . ISS is only up 200 miles or 1,000,000 feet. I believe that AO51 is up 400 miles which would be 2,000,000 + feet. I can stand to be corrected on the AO51 height. You can see the ISS visually in a clear and dark sky. It is big enough and I encourage you to look for it. It is distinguished from other objects by its speed across the sky. Maybe you have seen it already.

Jim W9VNE