D700 for ISS

Gang:

I was trying to leave the D-700 on this morning for the passes of the ISS
and seeing if I could make it in as VE3FAL-8...it received ok, but I did not
show up on the map. What settings would I need to adjust the rig to for the
ISS in the Unproto, digi path etc???I have it set now for regular APRS..

I am trying to get these setting into the Program 1-5 for both Oscar32 and
ISS when on the road.

I did find some stuff on the usnavy site but some dates and material seem a
bit out of time..

Fred

VE3FAL