Packet Software

Hi All.
I'm hoping somebody may be able to advise me of an alternative "Windows" packet program
that I can use on my laptop "with my BayCom modem"  that doesn't use the AGW packet engine.

My old 266 MHz Dell Latitude doesn't want to know about AGWPE.  :-(
I use UISS and AGWPE on my other machine an I think that software is great.

Regards
Mark
VK3MJ
Geelong, Australia.

Hello Ciaran,

You can use AGWpe as the soundcard modem. This site has an
excellent "How-To":
<http://kc2rlm.info/soundcardpacket/>

There is another application that works with AGWpe to simplify
APRS via ISS and that is UISS.
<http://users.belgacom.net/hamradio/uiss.htm>