QSLs from WD9EWK (DM23/DM24) last weekend

I was planning to send out QSLs for stations that worked me last
weekend, when I was out in California in DM23/DM24, before my trip
to Vancouver.  I mailed a few out, responding to QSLs I already
received.  The rest will be mailed when I return from Canada, in
case I have more cards to send to those stations.  I already have
cards printed for that trip, and I have a template already set up
for CJ7EWK this weekend.  I apologize to those who may have been
expecting my QSLs in the mail this week from last weekend's quick

Thanks, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK (soon, CJ7EWK)