CJ7EWK from CN89/CO80 (7-10 November 2008)

Hi!

I leave for Vancouver tomorrow, and will spend the next few days up
there.  While I am there, I hope to be able to work some satellite
passes on the FM birds and maybe AO-16 from CN89 and possibly from
Whistler in CO80.  This trip will not be primarily a radio trip, so
I do not know how active I will be over the next few days.  I will
use the callsign CJ7EWK for any satellite operating.

My Canadian call is VA7EWK, but I will use the CJ prefix instead of
VA for any satellite operating I do.  CJ is one of the special
prefixes authorized for Canadian amateur operators by Industry Canada
during October and November 2008 to commemorate the 150th aniversary
of the founding of the Crown Colony of British Columbia.

I will send QSL cards to any stations that make contacts with CJ7EWK
during this trip.  If you wish to send a QSL card for CJ7EWK, please
send them via WD9EWK.  73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/