Re: GO-32

Was hoping to set up my TH-D700 for UHF/VHF split to work this bird. Tried using the programming software but it wont take. I
guess these radio's were not made to do split like the THG-7 will. Do I need to use A and B VFO to be able to work this bird?
The TH-D700 is not exactly the most user friendly radio to use without a cheat sheet. If I set up the vfo's to work this bird can
that setup be saved to go there again in one of the programmable settings?

Thanks
Fred
VE3FAL