AO-51 Contact...

My wife had an intensive day out of the house, so we decided to take a
walk when she arrived home. Mild Santa Ana wind conditions here in
Riverside, CA - but not bad enough to start blowing dirt around. A
very clean, crystal-clear evening.

I knew I had a pass of AO-51 comin' at 6:05 ... but the relationship
took precedence...(grin).

Just for the heck of it, I stopped walking at 6:10PM Pacific and gazed
upwards. "By the way, we have a great pass of... WOW! DAMNATION!"

There it was. AO-51 streaking across the sky South-to-North - right
where it was supposed to be.

Don't know how to log a VISUAL contact - but it sure was exciting!

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666