Re: K3SZH, 7000 + on ao-7

Joe's constant, friendly presence on the birds has been a great boon
to many of us. I believe I worked my first AO-7 contact with him,
cross mode: he copied my 3w CW, I copied his FB SSB! Even before that,
his CQ'ing provided me with a reliable signal on many passes so that I
could tune antennas, tweak rotors and play with doppler adjustment.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP