Re: help with wisp

> laura halliday wrote:
>
> Is pbpg  still being developed?  wasn't that open source?  This might
> be a good start, if not.
Oh yes, it is. It is in daily use at OZ7SAT - 24/7 on our automatic,
unmanned ground station. I made a release of PB/PG for Linux in January
of this year. It may be found several places:

http://www.fern.dk/?PB%2FPG  (the main site)
ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/Linux/pbpg-2.2.1.tar.gz
ftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/apps/ham/pbpg-2.2.1.tar.gz

> I always thought the pacsat
> protocol was a very interesting concept and is a piece of technology
> that deserves to live on.
I have at several occations tried to persuade some of the Cubesat people
to use this protocol, but so far to no avail.

Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL
maintainer of PB/PG for Linux