Re: 0148-0209 AO-7 pass

>Called CQ and not a single voice heard on the band tonight, guess all are
>watching the election..
>
>  Fred
>
>VE3FAL

Fred, I did the same thing on FO29 ~ 2000 z today, and  heard no one
besides myself!!

And I was looking at a good chunk of Mexico, all of the Pacific
states, western third of Canada...all of Alaska, a big chunk of Eastern Russia

What in the world has happened to the ham satellite community in the
USA and Canada?

And AO51 was designed to promote hamsats!!

Let us not make that mistake again..

BANDWIDTH

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com