GO-32 Status?

Morning,

I attempted to use GO-32 last night and didn't have much success.
Its been a while since I tried it so I was wondering if there is
something amiss with the sat? Or if I should keep checking items on
my station.

I was unable to beacon an APRS packet through on 145.850 at all
(using software), neither was a colleague able to on 145.930 with a
TM-D700

  I've seen a few previous posters ask a similar question, but I've
not managed to find a definitive reply.
Regards
John

--