Re: Yaesu FT-847

Hi
Sebastian wrote:
> I should also note a couple of other things.  On the rig's menu item #
> 41, for X RPT which is cross repeat, I can't change it from OFF, it's
> stuck there, no matter what I do.  I wonder if that has anything to do
> with the problem.

That option is only configurable when the rig is in SAT-mode. I.e. both the
main and subreceiver is active, for use as a X-BAND-RPT.
Then you can set either the ENC or DCS-coding for opening your repeater.
I have used that setting on my own 847 for testing purposes only. (Not
allowed to have unlicensed repeaters in my area)

Hope the info was usefull.

Regards and 73
Martin, OZ1TMM