VO 52 Newbie Help Request

Hello all. I have just started out in SSB satellites and I have been unable to have a QSO  through any yet. I can always find the downlink frequency but I can never find the uplink frequency. Is there any particular or easy way of tuning in the uplink frequency quick enough before the Doppler moves off frequency on the downlink. I'm using a Yaesu FT847 with a collinear antenna. Ive been searching everywhere but have not found out any answers yet.....any help would be appreciated.! 73 de MM3YCG.