Re: Yaesu FT-847

On 2 Nov 2008 at 12:40, Sebastian wrote:

Welcome in the club...

You probably get one of their first model where the CAT system cannot be read by PC's he can only received commands from the PC. This
problem has been corrected on later model..

I just hope your HRD is working as up till now only FT-847 super control is working. It's like when you buy the first model of a new car
model you are stuck with issues time to time on the first version...

> I hope someone can help me, as I would really like to use this rig on
> the satellites.
>
> 73 de W4AS
> Sebastian

"-"