Re: Starting out on packet mode

Hello Ciaran,

> Being a relative "newbe" to the hobby, I am trying to find information
> on using packet data with the likes of the ISS and other AO satellites.

I have a packet "quick setup guide" at:

This discusses contacting ISS with an external hardware TNC.  Hopefully
others can point you toward the tips and tricks of sound card packet setups.

The web page at http://www.ariss.net/ provides a convenient ISS packet log
so you can review activity.  http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi is a
similar log for PCSAT (NO-44) but its been a couple of weeks since we got a
brap from that bird.

73 de JoAnne K9JKM