Re: AO-7 tonight - would like to receive

Hi Auke, Joe,

> I have tried to hear the mode A and B beacon a few times over
> the last few weeks, and did not hear anything.

Just tested if I could hear the beacons during a 58 degrees pass.
While I could clearly hear SSB/voice of the users (145.950) I did
not hear the beacons on either 29.502, 145.9775 nor 435.1 Mhz.
This confirms the observation of Auke.

Just as FYI.

Success !
Henk, PA3GUO