Re: AO-7 tonight - would like to receive

In a message dated 11/1/2008 8:24:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joehol@windows.microsoft.com writes:

> During the last pass right now, I did not hear a beacon  around
> 145.975 - should I be?

Like you, I just listened in tonight Joe during the last pass (TCA was  0108z
at my QTH).  I heard Andre N0SWE work Charlie on SSB (didn't get  Charlie's
K3 call).  There were others like a WB5 but I didn't write down  the callsigns.
 Sorry, I didn't really try to listen for the beacon .. just  the QSOs.  I
was however disappointed that I didn't hear any CW QSOs.   Not sure if that's
the normal case or not.  Anyway, I just wanted you to  know that there was
activity.

73, Gary  -K8KFJ-
West Virginia  _k8kfj@amsat.org_ (mailto:k8kfj@amsat.org)
AMSAT #32574