Re: where to get Fiberglass rod for elevation

For my elevation rotor, I went to Mennards and purchased a close closet rod. Its made out of very strong wood. I gave it a few coats of paint and it's been in use since the early days of AO-40.

I also purchased a Max-Gain fiberglass rod (best price and good product). Since the wood rod is still going strong, the fiberglass rod is in the garage laying on the floor.

GL,

Mike (K9QHO)
AMSAT 33589