Re: where to get Fiberglass rod for elevation rotors

   James,

   If your friend has lots of money, M2 has a heavy duty split design with a
   metal section in the middle to allow you to really tighten down on the
   clamps.

   http://www.m2inc.com/products/acess/hdfgboom.html

   There are other ways to accomplish that with less expensive hollow booms.

   Alan
   WA4SCA

If anyone wants one of these (or at least the metal and fiberglass
bits), unused, I have one sitting here that I'll sell for 1/2 the M2
price (plus shipping).

73, doug