DM23 on AO-16 and AO-51 (1-2 November)

Hi!

I'm planning a quick road trip west of Phoenix to grid DM23 for
AO-16 passes on Saturday (1 November) afternoon and the AO-51
pass around 0124 UTC Sunday (2 November - Saturday evening for
North America).  This grid covers parts of western Arizona and
southeastern California; my plan is to be on from somewhere on
the Arizona side of the Colorado River in La Paz County, but I
could end up on the California side in Riverside County.  DM23
would be the 20th different grid I have operated from via
satellite in 2008.

Although I have been working the AO-51 SSB/FM cross-mode repeater
the last 2 evenings and enjoying that challenge, I plan on using
the normal 145.920/435.300 MHz FM repeater for the 0124 UTC.  Due
to time constraints, I do not plan on being out there for the
western AO-51 pass later in the evening around 0304 UTC.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/