Re: AO-51 SSB/FM ... where is everyone?

Hi Tim,Dave,
Your points and comments noted - I am afraid that it has been a case on the
main birds that it is either "All"
or "None".
Having worked many of the satellites myself, I felt that perhaps I should
just hang in the background and listen only so that others had an opportunity
also to ease the pile up problems!
However from your feedback it looks as if I should have still been
contributing to the activities and making use of the passes.
Of course the ISS activity has been a key player during the past month
,however here again the pile ups
an uncertain activity appears to be confusing people from the comments on
the BBS.
Cheers
Ken
GW1FKY