AO-51 V/U SSB/FM mode

Morning,

Had a great QSO with myself this morning.  Compared with the last time I
tried this mode, the uplink audio gain seems much better matched.  The last
time, I and others had to hit the bird with a lot of RF, whereas this
morning I found that the normal level was plenty to get into the bird with
comparable downlink to the FM/FM operation.  I did get at least one call
toward LOS which sounding like the uplink was FM, but he did not get things
switched until my LOS.

Alan
WA4SCA

What's the opposite of Diversity?