Printed copies of Brit publicity of Garriott flight

After sending one to Richard Garriot himself c/o Space Adventures, one to ariss-eu and some to friends in the UK, I have 3 copies left of the newspaper "Market Harborough Herald and Post" that printed 3 of Richard Garriott's ARISS SSTV pictures.

The text is on a previous posting - this has 3 smallish photos I received off air.

If anyone wants a copy - worldwide - please email me off line. Personally I always like the complete edition of a newspaper so that you can see what else was thought to be important in that community at that time.

I'll cover postage costs.

Any more than 3 and I'll email a scan of the article with photos.

73 de andy G0SFJ