Re: En:Paul Summers and Tuning OSCAR with Separate Radios

Why not just use SATPC32 to control your 2 radios?

73 Jeff kb2m

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luciano G Nachif" <nachif@terra.com.br>
To: "amsat-bb" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 2:26 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] En:Paul Summers and Tuning OSCAR with Separate Radios

Jan and others,

the article is available on PDF at the ARRL website for download.

It is great and I can't wait to hear from either the author or anyone else
who built it.

73,

Luciano PT9KK
De:"Luciano G Nachif" nachif@terra.com.br

Para:"amsat-bb" amsat-bb@amsat.org

Cópia:

Data:Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:20:37 -0400

Back in March 1991, Paul Summers, KB3ML wrote an article on QST Magazine
called "Tuning OSCAR with separate radios". (pages 25 - 27)

I would like to know if anyone on this BB has ever assembled that and if a
pc board ever became available.

It would be kind of you replying to nachif@terra.com.br

Thanks in adavnce.

73,