De:"Luciano G Nachif" nachif@terra.com.br

Para:"amsat-bb" amsat-bb@amsat.org

Cópia:

Data:Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:20:37 -0400

Assunto:Paul Summers and Tuning OSCAR with Separate Radios

Back in March 1991, Paul Summers, KB3ML wrote an article on QST Magazine called "Tuning OSCAR with separate radios". (pages 25 - 27)

I would like to know if anyone on this BB has ever assembled that and if a pc board ever became available.

It would be kind of you replying to nachif@terra.com.br

Thanks in adavnce.

73,

Luciano Gasparini Nachif PT9KK