Re: ANS-300 Amsat Weekly Bulletins

Hi,

This format is completely unreadable on my 'text only' mail program.
Looking at the header  I note that it's encoded as BASE64.  It also
appears to have been auto-converted by amsat.org from Quoted-printable
format to BASE64.

Some time ago, I enquired about BASE64 and was told that it was an
obsolete system. I'm therefore surprised that it is still being used
with modern systems.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV