IC 910H same band problem

I must be doing something wrong here. I cannot switch the IC 910H to tx and rx in the same (2 metre ) band while doppler tracking using HRD.

Carlos showed me a tick box on his version of HRD that enabled single band working on his TS2000 but it's not present on my program and I've just downloaded the latest version. The only change I can see in the latest version is that the option to change bands between main and Sub for TX and Rx has been grey-ed out.

And I can't understand the help section that says I can set both bands to Main - because they are greyed out.

Any help gratefully received.

andy G0SFJ